LEMETCO GmbH is looking for a Commodity Trader (m|w|d)
Lemetco GmbH is growing! To strengthen and further grow our team we are looking for a Commodity Trader with affinity to Austria or Germany.
We are an internationally active trading house based in Duisburg am Rhein. Our company specializes in the trade of raw materials, metals and alloys. For more than 30 years, we have been a reliable partner for the foundry, steel and aluminium industries. We have offices in China, India, Russia, Russia and North America.
Our working method is based on quality management according to ISO 9001|2015. We are REACH certified, which offers us security and orientation.
Around 10 employees in Duisburg make a significant contribution to the company’s success. Become a part of it!
We offer you challenging tasks, a pleasant working environment and good development opportunities in our company.
Your career as Commodity Trader (m|w|d)
… is as follows
Key Responsibilities | Tasks:
- Physical trading of commodities on global markets.
- Maintaining and consolidating new and present accounts.
- Development of new trading opportunities for LLRs trading products.
- Negotiation of purchase and sales prices, plus terms, – and conditions.
- Co-ordinating the shipments with our customers and suppliers and providing our first-class customers first class service.
Key skills qualifications | experience
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, international trading …
- Two (2) years of experience as a trader
- Previous experience in the industry, specifically with the commodities mentioned above.
- Strong business development skills.
- Knowledge of commodities and markets.
- Able to show examples of trading independence and idea generation.
- Fluent English is essential as daily contact with traders and internal departments is conducted in English.
- Excellent numeracy skills are a key element of this job as well as good communication skills.
- A Commodities trader is required to be able to work with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to process problems and reach conclusions quickly.
- Ability to be flexible and work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
- Accurate and efficient working style with good attention to detail to complete the daily processes.
- Open personality with energy and the extra drive.
- IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
We are headquatered in Germany|Duisburg but we have offices in Graz|Austria, Sweden| Fargesta, Russia|Moscow, China|Chendu|Dalian, India|Mumbai and the US|Pittsburgh and prefer the Trader to be located in the head office or in Duisburg but are open to any other location arrangements.
We offer you these benefits:
- Flexible Working Time.
- Working at LEMETCO GmbH is more than just learning the right skills and expertise. We also focus on your personal development and growth.
- IT’S MORE THAN A CAREER.
- You will be part of our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team that consists of talented colleagues from all over the word.
- WE SUCCEED TOGETHER.
We offer you a transparent and good remuneration. You will receive a competitive salary, with the opportunity to make it even better with very attractive performance bonuses.
- Base salary of 60k Euro, but depending on experience, business possibilities and credentials.
- ALL INGREDIENTS FOR SUCCESS.
We enable you to reach your full potential. Therefore, you will get all the knowledge and training necessary to develop your talents and become even more successfully.
- Good Transport Connections.
LEMETCO GmbH offers a unique dynamic environment and interesting development opportunities. Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your application (CV, cover letter, certificates) with the subject „Commodity Trader (m|w|d)“ by e-mail to email@example.com